At City Drug Store, we constantly strive to provide the best service, products and information to our customers. We understand the value of your time and will do our best to provide your with fast, friendly, professional service. Our pharmacists are continually updating their education to be able to provide you and your patients with the most up to date information available.
HOURS:City Drug Store is open Monday through Saturday from 8AM until 8PM. We are open on Sunday and Holidays from 1PM until 6PM. We are open 365 days a year.
- Our Store Hours: Monday - Saturday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday and Holidays 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
DELIVERY:We deliver inside Vidalia and Lyons city limits.
Rx SYNC:We offer prescription synchronization which ensures your patients get all their medications on the same day of the month and helps improve compliance.
PACKAGING:We can also package their medications in weekly packages that also helps improve compliance by making it easy to know exactly what to take when and if they are getting forgetful, they can just look and see if they have already taken their meds.
COMPOUNDING:We can compound custom medications for your patients individual needs, like bio-identical homones, for example. We can provide flavoring to make liquid medications more palatable. Create alternative medication forms. Avoid lactose, preservatives, dyes, glutens, and sugar to prevent allergic reactions.
Prescription transfers:You can transfer your current prescription to City Drug Store by simply bringing in your old prescription bottle or by calling (912) 537-4147
Sync Program:You are assigned a day of the month to pick up all prescriptions, and prior to that appointment day, you are contacted with a single call to determine which prescriptions you want to fill. Your pharmacist will review your prescription list each month. You no longer have to worry about forgetting to call for your refills or running out of medication. We can even put them in weekly packages for your convenience.
Packaging:Taking medication at the right time throughout the day is an important part of gaining the full benefit of your medication regimen. At your request, we will package your medication in easy-to-use blister packs clearly labeled by date and time so you or the person for whom you are caring can take medication on time and in the correct dose.
Compounding prescriptions:City Drug Store can fill almost any prescription that requires compounding. Examples are creams, ointments, suppositories, lozenges, and lollipops.
Flavoring:We now offer flavoring for your liquid medications. There are recommendations for the top five flavors for each liquid medication. This should make the children smile.
PRODUCTS:We offer many products that are hard to find, little known or new to the market. Some examples are:
- Ocean Blue Professional Omega-3 provides the highest level of Omega-3 available without a prescription. This is the equivalent to Lovaza and is a great option for patients without insurance
- Penetran Plus is a powerful penetrating pain relief lotion. Penetran Plus works differently, faster , and more effectively using MSM and Natural Lemon Oil.
- NoseFrida A nasal aspirator that is much easier to use and much safer than a standard bulb syringe. It is designed to be placed against the nostril, forming a seal, rather than inserted into the nostril like bulb aspirators. This ensures that the child's tender nasal lining is not damaged by poking.
- Bell Horn We carry a wide selection of Bell Horn braces, slings and other products.
- Bell Lifestyle Products Fifty natural nutritional treatment products.
- Dr Comfort Shoes Shoes specially formulated and fitted for the diabetic foot. Medicare will pay for one pair of shoes per year.
Customer service is our specialty. We provide fast, efficient and professional service every time you come in.
City Drug Store
Stop by and see how City Drug Store can better serve your medication needs. Where we’re not just about pills, we’re about people.
City Drug Store has three full time and two part-time pharmacists that are always eager to assist you.
We speak Spanish.
Myths about Diabetes
May 20th, 2013
There areámany myths about diabetes áthat make it difficult for people to believe ...
May is National Lupus Awareness Month
May 17th, 2013
The aim of Lupus Awareness Month is to raise awareness and educate others about this ...
CDC Information on High Blood Pressure
May 15th, 2013
Nearly 1 in 3 adults is living with this ôsilent killer.ö Cut back on sodium to lower...